Not one of the posts I’m linking to this morning are about politics, foreign policy, economics, or current events (at least not the kind you’d read about in the papers). They’re about important things like life, death, music, and eternity. And the Tacoma Bridge. And they’re all beautifully written.
Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- Good Samaritans aren’t what they used to be. Or maybe they are.
- Memory can be a cobwebby thing.
- Pictures from the construction of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. And other things.
- This morning Alan writes about Verdi, Max Bruch, treatment failure, and a comfortable boat.
- The arrow leaps into the sky forever.
I could have used a little humor this morning but there was none to be had. That’s the lot.