The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 5 2/3 votes!Three Funerals.. And The End of The Beginning
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Right Planet – Gut Check Iraq
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –VA Right! – An Analysis of the US Senate Races – Who Will Win Control in November?
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Doubling Down On Operation Choke Point
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Bookworm Room – John Oliver manages to pack all the Left’s stupid Hobby Lobby arguments into one “comedy” shtick
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Ask Marion – Obama Racks Up a String of Judicial Losses at Supreme Court
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –What Do You Want Judges To Do?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Does Barack Obama Understand The Constitution?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – Presbyterian divestment from Israel: The Dying Swan dance or a marketing gimmick?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Watch Out Fishermen, Obama Is Planning a Seafood Fraud Crisis
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! –Sultan Knish –Our Consensus Rulers submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Second place with 2 votes –Mark Steyn –The Morning After submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Matt Walsh – Isn’t it mean and hateful to deport illegal immigrants? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 2 votes–Isi Leibler – The Klinghoffer Opera and the American Jewish Establishment submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2 votes– Charles C. Johnson/Got News –Cochran Campaign Manager, Staffer Busted in Illegal Vote Buying Operation submitted by Nice Deb
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote–The Borowitz Report – Moderate Syrian Rebel Application Form submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote–The Federalist – Do Your Politics Require You To Oppose Bill Of Rights? That’s Not Good submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote–The American Interest/Bilahari Kausikan – A Nuclear Weapon Free World and Other Delusions submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Commentary – Mr. Piketty’s Big Book of Marxiness submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Noah Pollock – Bias Against Israel submitted by The Watcher
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – John Podhoret/Commentary – The Secret of ‘Asymmetrical Warfare’—There Are Two Actors.. submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Douglas Ernst – Marvel’s Dan Slott stretches his bigotry muscles, tells Christians to build companies in ‘Christ-land’ submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Daily Caller – Lois Lerner and Fellow IRS Official Announced Targeting At 2010 Conference The Same Month Their Emails Went Missing submitted by VA Right!
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.