The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! The Right Planet – I Don’t Believe In Defeat
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes –Joshuapundit–“American Betrayal”.. A Review
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Inside the Empire of Horror
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – To sell their ideas, conservatives must first re-train Americans to recognize their humanity
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey – “Horrible person”
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Nice Deb – ObamaCare Whistleblower: I was Told IRS Harassment ‘Came From The Top’ (Audio)
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – A Dozen Candidates In Congressional District 36 GOP Primary
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Snowden Revisited: Hero or Zero Now?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Simply Jews – Obama’s handshake with Raul Castro: the alternatives
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi – Fargham, Iranian space monkey (& friends)
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Political Commentator – The Ghost of Obamacare Yet to Come: UK healthcare in shambles!
- First place with 2 votes! – David Gerstman/Le.gal In.sur.rec.tion – Al Qaeda is on the Run …to Everywhere submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Martin In The Margins – Understanding the new Christian anti-Zionism: Part 1 submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bob Tisdale/Watts Up With That? – Open Letter to the Executive Producers of YEARS of LIVING DANGEROUSLY submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Phyllis Chessler –Beneath the burqa — a bruised and badly beaten teenager submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –David P. Goldman/ PJ Media – It’s About the Settlements, Stupid submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –David J. Shestokas – Natural Law and the Legitimate Authority of the United States submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –War Is Boring – ‘Ender’s Game’ and Maneuver Warfare submitted by Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – House Of Marathon – Courting a Nemesis Out of Necessity: An Israeli-Saudi Alliance submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –David Bernstein/Volokh COnspiracy – Is Refusing to Provide Commercial Services for a Circumcision Discrimination against Jews? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –National Journal– Politics trumped policy, truth for Obama’s reelect submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Allen West –Maybe we need Michelle “Death Stare” Obama to negotiate with Iran submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Mises Institute –Starvation and Military Keynesianism: Lessons from Nazi Germany submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Althouse –“National Security Agency officials are considering a controversial amnesty that would return Edward Snowden to the United States…” submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Cato @ Liberty – The Constitution Still Applies on College Campuses submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Truth Revolt –Unions Paid MSNBC’s Schultz $177,000 in 2012, $75,000 in 2013 submitted by Nice Deb
The announcement at the Watcher’s site is here.