It’s a quiet Memorial Day weekend in the blogosphere. There are still a few things worthy of your attention:
- If you missed it on ABC’s This Week, don’t miss Georgette Frank’s Memorial Day remembrance. Ms. Frank’s son Lance Cpl. Philip Frank was killed by sniper fire in Iraq on April 8.
- A Fistful of Euros is covering the French referendum on the European Union constitution.
- Mark Thoma of Economist’s View has a verrrry interesting aggregation of MSM links. There’s a big chunk of articles on China and articles on bubbles, the labor market, health care, and much more.
- Steve Antler of EconoPundit has a rather interesting post on global warming for you. While we’re on the subject let me make an observation: if you heat water that’s at 90°F 10 degrees you get hotter water. If you heat water that’s at 202°F 10 degrees, it boils. The effect depends on how much energy is in the system to start out with. Urbanization in the tropics may well be a different matter than urbanization in a temperate zone.
- Pundita has a series of tips on how a U. S. military strike on North Korea can be avoided. I doubt her advice will be taken. As I see it it’s about even money whether the Korean peninsula will be a nuclear-free zone or a Korean-free zone.
Worth taking a glance at!