I didn’t have the heart to write a Memorial Day post but other people did. Here are a few of the more interesting Memorial Day posts I’ve run across:
- Dymphna reminds us of the fall of Constantinople on May 29, 1453.
- The Manolo has has own reasons for looking forward to Memorial Day.
- Lounsbury reflects on the Memorial Day barbecue.
- Cassandra of Villainous Company unites the Memorial Day commemoration and the Haditha Massacre and advises us to remember it all.
- Phil Carter of Intel Dump calls for a simple act of remembrance on the day.
- Blackfive has a round-up of Memorial Day round-ups.