…I learned from watching The Walking Dead.
- When the world they’ve been living in and depended on is disrupted, people may become angry, desperate, and fearful.
- Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- When they are fearful people will do things they wouldn’t have imagined doing otherwise.
- Under those the conditions the strong may become authoritarian, violent, and tyrannical.
- Under those conditions even nice people will do bad things.
- Those who are adapting to the new environment successfully may appear cruel or even insane to those who aren’t.
I’m accepting contributions to this list. Leave your suggestions in the comments.