Mark Safranski has tagged me with this. The rules are
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.
The picture above is Breughel’s War of the Angels. BTW I originally read that last rule as marital discord.
Facts about myself, eh? There are so many weird things about me it’s hard to know where to start.
1. I probably know as much about the businesses of golf and bowling as anybody in the world. I don’t play either.
2. One of my ancestors was canonized as a saint by the Roman Catholic church.
3. My mustache is more than 40 years old.
4. I’ve lived in a total of seven places in my life (including college dorms but not including hotel stays or campsites).
5. I directed a church choir for more than twenty years.
6. When my wife and I were on our honeymoon I was struck by a car. Oddly, my wife wasn’t driving the car.
7. My favorite Scotch whisky is Talisker, my favorite bourbon is Early Times, and my favorite cognac is A. E. Dor Vielle Fine Champagne XO. When I’m prosperous enough to afford it.
The people I’ll tag are