The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes!–The Right Planet–A Strong Warning from Trevor Loudon on Illegal Amnesty
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Russia, the Caliphate and the Shadow of World War III
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Joshuapundit–Disgracing ‘The Spirit Of Selma’
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes –The Independent Sentinel – Shocker! What Barack Obama Doesn’t Know a Thing About
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Nice Deb – US Backed Islamist Reportedly Now Leads ISIS in Libya
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Bookworm Room – Getting a Progressive to yes on conservative ideas
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote –VA Right! – Justice Kennedy in King vs Burwell: Are State Exchanges really just Coercion?
- Seventh place with 1/3 vote –The Razor –Listening Is Still A Virtue
- First place with 2 votes! –Mark Steyn –The Enemy Of My Enemy submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson – Israel, Jews, and the Obama Administration submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Wolf Howling –The National Security Disaster That Is The Obama Administration submitted by Nice Deb
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Politically Short – None Dare Call It Treason submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote –FrontPage Mag –Obama Using the ‘I’m Completely Ignorant of the Internet’ Defense submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote – The National Interest – Confirmed: China Is Building 2nd Aircraft Carrier submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote –Reason.Com – How to Count the Defensive Use of Guns submitted by The Razor
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote – Ordinary Times – No, Democracy Is Not ‘Doomed’ submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote –Kurt Schlichter – Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote –Hot Air–Ted Cruz stands alone after the King Corn summit submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 2/3 vote –Seraphic Secret – Purim: The Non-Progressive Jewish Holiday
- Fourth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Watts Up With That – The drawn-out Mann lawsuit: Science is not taking a stand for Michael Mann submitted by VA Right!
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.