The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes!–Bookworm Room – Brit Hume’s loud silence reveals the ugly secret about Obama’s immigration amnesty announcement
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –Joshuapundit–Strangling the Eagle – Barack Obama And Amnesty, Part I
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –The Right Planet – The Few, The Proud, The Irregulars
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Nice Deb – Ferguson Cop’s Wife: DOJ Agents In Town Are “Not There to Guide, They’re There to Harm.”
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Noisy Room – Obama Rolls the Dice on Immigration – America Comes Up Snake Eyes
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –VA Right! – A Song Dedicated to the Thugs About to Riot in Ferguson
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Obama Brazenly Lies, Stirs Up Ferguson, Justifies Violating the Constitution on ABC News
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – Bar Obama From Addressing Congress For State Of The Union!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Western media on Jerusalem terror or Palestinian media on same: who is better?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Next Defense Secretary
- First place with 2 1/2 votes! –Dennis Prager – We Have a Moral Divide, Not a Racial One submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Blazing Cat Fur – Read the ‘hostile’ column that got student writer suspended by campus newspaper submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Kevin D. Williamson/NRO–A Small Man In A Big Officesubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Victor Davis Hanson–Meet The Snobocrats submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Mai Noman – Why Some Arabs Are Rejecting Strict Sharia submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Gateway Pundit –Justice for Mike Brown Means Looting Big Screen TVs submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Hot Air – Ted Cruz: The Senate must block all presidential nominees until Obama rescinds his amnesty submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – The Register – Renewable energy ‘simply WON’T WORK’: Top Google engineers submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Kurt Schlichter – America,You’ve Been Grubered! submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Mark Steyn –A Death In Syria submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Drew M/Ace Of Spades HQ –Responding To Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Let Obama Give The State Of The Union Somewhere Else submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Mark Steyn – Elections Matter? submitted by The Right Planet
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.