The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes!–Joshuapundit–Chickensh*t
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –The Right Planet – No Gaslighting for Ottawa
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Simply Jews – Why we must talk to ISIS: please do tell…
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – The Ties That Bind Michael Bloomberg, Qatar and Radical Islam
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Independent Sentinel – Drudge Beware: FEC Joins Attacks on Free Speech of Conservatives
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Nice Deb – Why Does CNN host Carol Costello Still Have A Job?
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote – VA Right! – 2014 Senate Polls are All Skewed Up
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Bookworm Room – The American college application process reveals a bias against paid work
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – More Proof That Wendy Davis Has No Shame
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Sultan Knish –The Left’s Worst Crime in the Middle East submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Rebelpundit –Chicago Activists Unchained, Destroy Black Leadership submitted by Nice Deb
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Seraphic Secret – The Redefinition of Marriage is Not About Marriage submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –The Other McCain – Never Forget Joe McCarthy Was Right submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place with 1 vote –The Contentious Centrist – The strange case of Obama’s problem with words submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –David Adesnik/Weekly Standard – Rand Paul’s Contradictory Foreign Policy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Clark Bianco/Popehat – The Three Stages of Gamer Gate submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Andrew Michta/The American Interest – Europe’s Moment of Blinding Strategic Clarity submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Ian Tuttle/NRO – South Texas Democrats Leave Wendy Davis Off Voter Guidesubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Clarice Feldman/American Thinker–Serfin’ USA submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Victor Davis Hanson – Crimes of Exactly What? submitted by Joshuapundit
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.