The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
OK, here are this week’s full results.
- *First place with 4 2/3 votes!–Joshuapundit–Obama Commends Abbas For ‘Consistently Renouncing Violence’ ???
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Note To Obama: This Is What Resistance and Courage Really Looks Like
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Liberty’s Spirit – Perpetually Politically Correct With No End to Being Butt Hurt
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Bookworm Room – What I would say to UCSB’s Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs about Free Speech, blacks, and abortion
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Razor – Recommended Life Skills From A Nobody
- Fifth place with 1 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s Administration Is Rewriting the First Amendment in Plain Sight
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Simply Jews – The slaves and their emperor: Russians’ adulation of Putin
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Ask Marion – Newest Obama ‘Let Them Eat Cake’ Chapter
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Israeli Solution
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Glittering Eye –A Difference Of Opinion
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! –John Hinderaker/Powerline – Washington Post Falls For Left-Wing Fraud, Embarrasses Itself [Updated With Post’s Response] submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag –Under Obama, the New Mission of the Special Forces is to Make Muslims Like Them submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson –Loud + Weak = War submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes–Melanie Phillips/WSJ – The Failure of the Middle East “Peace Process” submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes–David J. Shestokas – The Second Amendment: A Personal Natural Right to Keep and Bear Arms submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes– Zenpundit – Dealing with the China we Have Rather than the China we Wish to Have submitted by Watcher (h/t, The Glittering Eye)
- Fifth place with 1 vote–Washington Post/Pastor Rick Warren – If the contraception mandate passes, it will ruin a core U.S. ideology submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Daniel Henninger/WSJ – American Fatigue Syndrome submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Contentious Centrist – Karma submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Matthew Boyle/Breitbart –‘Liberty Tax’: White House, Media Attack After Drudge Pays Obamacare Opt-Out Penalty submitted by The Noisy Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Atlantic – Vladimir Putin, Russian Neocon submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Glen Reynolds/USA Today –Washington is headed for disaster submitted by The Watcher
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.