The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 4 votes! –Joshuapundit–The UN Reveals Its Cowardice And Hypocrisy By Attacking The Catholic Church
- Second place with 2 votes –The Independent Sentinel – Common Core Is Rewriting History Like a Tin Pot Dictatorship
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Nice Deb – ACLJ Head Says Newly Discovered IRS Emails Are A “Smoking Gun” – Calls For Special Prosecutor
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes –Simply Jews – John Kerry’s “stand with Ukraine’s people” and the staggering ineptness of State Department
- Fifth place with 1 vote –VA Right! – Battered Obama Supporter Syndrome – B.O.S.S.
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room – Conservatives should take a page out of the Islamists’ book and disavow bad actors marching under their banner
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey – A Kickstarter idea which is not only unoriginal, but based on pure media bias
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – Idaho Opens the Door to Martial Law and Gun Confiscation – the Nullification of the Posse Comitatus Act
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Liberty’s Spirit – When told they can’t use the word “bitch,” watch some male heads explode
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Code Name: Johnny Walker
- First place with 3 votes! – Michael Totten –The Truth About Che Guevara submitted by The Razor
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes –Mark Steyn – America Takes Early Retirement submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes–The Elder Of Ziyon–EoZ posters for “Apartheid Week” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –The Sad Red Earth – Academic Boycotts and Re-Colonization by Theory submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Diana West –A Nation of Laws, Not Men, Must Impeach Obama submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote– Small Wars Journal – General Patton as a Counterinsurgent submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote–Sipsey Street Irregulars –An Open Letter to Michael Lawlor, the CT Governor’s Hatchet Man on Firearms Confiscation. “How’s your KGB file hangin’, Mike?” submitted by Nice Deb
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote–Victor Davis Hanson – An Immigration Morality Tale submitted by Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –George Scott Reports – Veteran Texas House Lawmaker Eviscerates Pay To Play Slates As Destructive To GOP Future; Uses Schofield’s Race In District 132 As Example submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote–Frontpage Mag – Union Gangsters: John Sweeney submitted by The Right Planet
The announcement post at the Watcher’s site is here.