The Watcher’s Council has announced its winners for last week.
- *First place with 4 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit – Appomattox: The Fire Is Quenched
- Second place*t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room – NoKo-a-NoGo
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Simply Jews- Remembering Holocaust: the first British shots of WW II
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room – The fundamental unconstitutionalism of Obama’s presidency
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – Subprime (Part Duh)
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right! -Gun Control: Exceptions for Rape, Incest and the Life (or Health) of the Gun Owner?
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote – The Razor - A Phone Call Between Premier Li and President Obama
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – The Politics Behind DC’s The Movement
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot –Margaret Thatcher: Feminist Icon
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Sarah Palin- The Grocer’s Daughter submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – David Feith/WSJ –The Golf Shot Heard Round the Academic World submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Jack Kerwick/FrontPage Magazine –Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Spengler -Coming ‘crash’ will end in a snooze submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote- Adventures of a Broken Soldier – Disabled Purple Heart veteran, embarassed at local business. submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Roger Ebert’s Journal –A Leave of Presence submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Terry Glavin –“We will rid the world of the evil-doers,” ten years after. submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Powerline – Gay son of congressman ‘canceled’ for refusing to serve as prop for Lefty talk show hosts submitted by Gay Patriot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Douglas Ernst – MSNBC’s ‘Political Playground’ belongs in a ‘Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horrors special submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Compass/ Alex Berezow -Will We Enter a Post-Democracy World? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -TEA Party News Network –The 25 Margaret Thatcher Quotes that Crush Obama and the Left submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Newsmax – Margaret Thatcher on Socialism submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Thomas Patrick Burke –The Origins of Social Justice: Taparelli d’Azeglio submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Michelle Malkin-No Tears for Lynne Stewart submitted by The Watcher
The announcement post on the Watcher’s site is here.