My, humor was hard to come by this morning in the blogosphere. Here are a few things that caught my eye:
- Blame Bush! Cindy Adams explains how BDS led to Rosie O’Donnell being hired for The View. Hat tip: Beautiful Atrocities.
- Not exactly humor but amusing nonetheless. As goes Dennis the Peasant, so goes the nation!
- The Da Vinci Code (as compiled by The Curt Jester).
- The Llama Butchers note that yesterday was the 286th birthday of Baron Munchausen. Frankly, I think Robbo is exaggerating.
- Can’t keep a pet but want one anyway? Knit yourself a Yorkie! Or a horse! Amusing in a frightening sort of way.
Slim pickin’s. Got anything else? Whimsy preferred over satire.