Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- Winds of Change has an interesting military assessment of the Israeli-Hezbollah hostilities.
- Armchair Generalist give an overall positive assessment to a report from the House Intelligence Committee on the strategic threat posed by Iran.
- Menzie Chinn of Econbrowser considers the effects that the war in Iraq had on National Guard response to Hurricane Katrina.
- Lounsbury counsels encouraging economic reform in the Middle East but viewing reports of same critically.
- Medpundit proclaims pharmaceutical companies the winners in the battle to determine who prescribes what to whom.
- Another of my beautiful, brilliant nieces has entered college.
That’s the lot.