Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- Marc Schulman of American Future is without question the finest news aggregator in the blogosphere. Check out this post on the British airline terror plot.
- Shannon Love of Chicago Boyz notes that, if you’re worried about a loss of freedom, you should be more concerned about the ability of the government to provide basic physical and economic security.
- Bill Roggio of Counterterrorism Blog comments on Operation Forward Together, the joint Iraqi-American operation to secure Baghdad.
- Menzie Chinn of Econbrowser explains why manufacturing matters.
- Mark in Mexico says that the teachers’ strike in Oaxaca is bad and getting worse.
- The Big Pharaoh says that Arab countries have to shift gears.
- The Washington Realist tells it like it is on Kosovo.
That’s the lot.