Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- AllahPundit has a new blog: Link Mecca. Hat tip: Alarming News.
- You won’t regret reading this first-hand account at Blackfive: Saving Private Ali. At least some of the guys over in Iraq don’t look at it the same way as the major media seem to.
- Fafnir interviews Judge Alito.
- Lawrence Solum of Legal Theory Blog has posted the latest in his legal theory lexicon series. This time his topic is intention.
- Mere Rhetoric reports that Israeli Prime Minister Sharon remains in a coma. The link has a complete update on his health status.
- Lynne Kiesling offers The Manolo a little advice on shopping while he’s in Chicago.
That’s the lot.