Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- baldilocks thinks that Congressman Murtha may be thinking of his military not the current one.
- Beautiful Atrocities presents A Complete Guide to Jennifers. I’d think that parents (or agents) would be more thoughtful when selecting names. It’s already a pretty fair rule of thumb that, if her name is Jennifer, she’s between 28 and 35. In thirty years she’ll be And you’ll still be able to tell by the name.
- Jeff Jarvis of Buzzmachine writes about the death of print journalism. It’s coming sooner than he’d thought.
- Grim thinks that Thai Royal Guards must be the toughest fighting men alive. They’d have to be if they dress like that.
- Peaktalk reminds us that today is the Feast of St. Nicholas—the real Santa Claus.
That’s the lot.