Here’s what’s caught my eye this morning:
- Armchair Generalist has a warning for Democrats not to latch on too hard to the story about the U. S. using chemical weapons in Iraq. Pay attention to him! He knows what he’s talking about here.
- Is it possible to trade a paperclip for a house? This guy believes it is and is using his blog to keep us up-to-date on his progress. Things are moving along well. Hat tip: Boing Boing.
- And speaking of moving along well, I haven’t paid much attention to Dennis the Peasant’s grudge against Pajamas Media but this post is too hilarious to pass up. His parody corp., Lingere Media, has a test advertisement for the Westerville Prune Festival. Try it. You’ll like it. Laughed so hard I nearly did myself a mischief.
- Athena is, of course, your best source for commentary on the terrorist attacks in Amman, Jordan today. She just returned from studying in Jordan a few months ago.
- More on the attacks from Counterterrorism Blog.
That’s the lot.