I really need to get back to posting these round-ups again. Here’s what’s caught my eye today:
- Dan Berczik of Bloggledygook posts what I hope is only the first in a series of food-blogs on his recent trip to Paris and London.
- I haven’t visited Westerville, the Red State Lake Wobegone, in a while but Dennis the Peasant tells us that the Westerville Minutemen are building a wall.
- Dan Darling of Regnum Crucis brings up a good point about the al-Qaeda roadmap that was apparently found among the materials found in his hideout: who was the target audience for the document?
- John Burgess of Crossroads Arabia relays a satiric anecdote that’s both amusing and, perhaps, sadly true.
- Musings on the impact Zarqawi’s death will have in Iraq from The Washington Realist.
That’s the lot.